I'm presenting you with the treat satisfying your sweet tooth without having regrets. My ultimate favourite snack made from only 3 ingredients!
Avocado is very famous the recent years due to its high content of healthy fats, but aren't you sometimes bored with eating your guacamole? I am!
Avocado, bitter chocolate and almonds, that's all it takes to create this yummy snack. It is raw, it is creamy, it is easy, and super satisfying due to its natural sweetness. Of course, you can always add a few drops of honey or agave syrup for extra sweetness!
1 soft avocado
100 g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
3/4 cup shredded nuts (almonds/hazelnuts)
1. Melt the chocolate in a water bath on medium heat and set it aside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and spoon out the flesh.
3. Smash the avocado flesh with a fork in a medium bowl until soft and creamy, add the melted chocolate and shredded nuts, and stir until the paste-like consistency.
4. Let cool the paste in a fridge to thicken.
5. Create small balls and roll each in shredded nuts until covered.
Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.